RMHS Band Boosters
The booster club is the primary support system of the RMHS band program. The booster club is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization comprised of parents of current RMHS band students. The membership fees for booster club members is $20.00 per year.
Paid membership into the booster club entitles parents:
- The opportunity to serve on the booster board (student must be current on band fees for parent to be eligible to serve on the board).
- Voting privileges on certain matters pertaining to the band
- A band t-shirt
- Priority consideration for football, contest, and travel chaperone opportunities.
Booster club fees help provide:
- Materials for maintaining the Gryphon Band practice field
- Snacks & beverages
- Materials for the annual band banquet
- Annual senior recognitions
2020-2021 RMHS Band Booster Board
Ex-Officio: Mr. Jenkins, Director of Bands
Vice President: Lorraine Snowden
Treasurer: Laquinta Jordan
Member At-Large: Vacant
Board meetings are typically held once a month. The board president or band director may call a meeting of the board if it is deemed necessary.
Booster meetings are typically held once a month.